One of the selling points for RV travel is that it can be less expensive. Several budget categories are much more controllable living in an RV than living the stix 'n brix lifestyle.
Here are some resources:
- Reduce your camping expenses. See Ten tips for saving money on camping
- Saving a bundle living in an RV explains how many expenses can be controlled.
- You can work or volunteer to add to your income or reduce your expenses. See articles in this category.
- Support Your RV Lifestyle! will provide all the how-to's for getting work or volunteer experiences on the road.
- Living in an RV means not much room for stuff! No place for knickknacks, pictures or too many clothes or toys.
- See Adrienne Kristine's ebook on Frugal RVing.
We've also arranged to have coupons and coupon codes easily accessible for you to grab. These can have a big impact on spending. Check both coupons and codes for savings. Click here to see what's available today.